lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2012

Collective insanity in the XXI - El Correo

One day I figured that we all had become crazy because we preferred to watch tv, eating hamburgers and drinking wine of 1 euro.

One day I figured that all us went crazy when I saw that there are people who preferred to eat rice dry for 1 month, then spend 400 euros in a night of partying.

One day I figured that we all had become crazy when 10,000 people wanted to see David Guetta paying 80 euros entry.

One day I thought I didn't understand anything and decided to drink 1 euro wine, eat rice for 1 month and pay 50 pounds to see how interviewed Jimmy Carter in London.

Then I thought I had understood everything. I realized that it is better to work like donkeys, to then snorting ketamine, M drinking and smoking marijuana. Follow the path that is marked from a sky invented so we die in life.

At the end, it is always easier to follow paths that break rules, I guess... Leave Guide and not think, no doubt is pleasant and easy. It's like being a chicken farm that does not have any concerns. Eat and stops eating. It does not give problems... but do not know the hand that feeds it today and guides you morning to kill it.

I realized that it is easier to snorting cocaine and fly, because the fight is a path with thorns, hard, sacrificed... and in which many put your foot so that you fall. I understood.

I understood and thought that there might be nothing to do and all must drink wine of 1 euro, pay 80 by listening to Guetta and eating rice for 1 month then comparnos a few Diesel, rather than follow an evolutionary path. I then realized brushed that I also had against the madness. That were underway an involutional without brakes and that we act, or act to embark on good port.

Because it is no good having a well dressed as a society which does not reach more. Because it is no good the outside if we destroy the internal logic. THE evolution is possible, only we have to fight.

What's left if we do not have time at the end of working day to devote a smile to our children? What's left if not even a minute a day we spent with our children?... Perhaps nothing, emptiness and the unhappiness of one generation after another dunk to work tirelessly to maintain a lifestyle impossible.

Stop.

One day I figured that we all had become crazy because we preferred to watch tv, eating hamburgers and drinking wine of 1 euro.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario